By Augusto Fuschini
Augusto Fuschini, engenheiro civil (1843-1911)
Este livro apresenta «A architectura religiosa na Edade Média», de Augusto Fuschini.
- Parte I. Origens Da Architectura Christã
- A Lucta Entre O Paganismo E O Christianismo
- Os Tres Primeiros Seculos Do Christianismo
- As Invasões Dos Barbaros
- Parte Ii. Os Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Latino
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Byzantino
- Acção Reciproca Dos Dois Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Parte Iii. Os Estylos Christãos Definitivos
- Synthese Social Dos Seculos Xi E Xii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Romanico
- A Sé Patriarchal De Lisboa E A Sua Restauração
- Synthese Social Do Seculo Xiii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Ogival
- O Estylo Ogival Entre Nós
- Parte Iv. O Mosteiro De Santa Maria Da Victoria
- Origens E Construcção Do Mosteiro
- O Estylo Architectonico Do Mosteiro
- As Epochas Da Construcção Do Mosteiro
- Descripção Geral Dos Edificios Da Primeira Epocha
- Relação Dos Architectos E Mestres
Read Online or Download A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar architecture books
On the middle of Gothic cathedrals, the brink among nave and sanctuary used to be marked through the choir monitor, a partitioning constitution of distinctive complexity, grandeur and sweetness. right now a cover for altars, a degree for functionality, a pedestal for crucifixes and reliquaries and a floor for wonderful arrays of narrative and iconic sculptures, the choir reveal profoundly formed the areas of liturgy and social interplay for the varied groups, either clerical and lay, who shared the church inside.
The heritage of publish moment international conflict reconstruction has lately turn into a massive box of study worldwide; replacement Visions of Post-War Reconstruction is a provocative paintings that questions the orthodoxies of 20th century layout background. This booklet presents a key severe assertion on mid-twentieth century city layout and town making plans, targeted mostly upon the interval among the beginning of the second one international conflict to the mid-sixties.
Carrying on with from the subject matter of ATSA Architects' past guides, it is a simple monograph that includes a suite of Malaysian mosques from the earliest, the Kampung Laut Mosque, inbuilt 1676 in Kelantan to the most recent, the Raja Haji Fisabilillah Mosque in Cyberjaya. The proposed variety of mosques to be featured all started at round 50.
Panorama structure can neither be studied nor practiced as an remoted, self reliant or natural topic; it is still an intensely interdisciplinary engagement that constantly defines itself according to parameters of scale (regional, city, rural, and so on. ), concerns (ecology, tradition, background, and so on. ) and alertness (planning, administration, layout, and so forth.
- Twenty-Five Buildings Every Architect Should Understand: a revised and expanded edition of Twenty Buildings Every Architect Should Understand
- Lighthouses (Our Earth Collection)
- A Graveyard Preservation Primer (American Association for State and Local History)
- The Political Unconscious of Architecture: Re-opening Jameson's Narrative (Ashgate Studies in Architecture)
Extra resources for A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition)
A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) by Augusto Fuschini